Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Girls


aight these are the 3 set up that i have.
04 GNU Danny Kass - is now in retirement, but i love it and may use it on the occasional street feature from time to time. With crappy Burton Cartels that i STRONGLY dislike.
07 Nitro Misfit Eero Ettala 158.6 - my main stick. Use this all the time. Backcounty, park, trails, europe, america etc. etc. I love this board. Great pop and Love the feel.
08 Nitro Raiden Phantom Eero bindings. LOVE 'em
newest board -
08 Nitro Eero 155 tails down. Just picked this board up for park purposes. Its a little smaller. I havent even ridden it yet. And the bindings are 05 Technine MFMs. Theyre my roomates which i plan on buying from him even though I havent ridden this board yet haha.
So for all you ladies out there, thats what you have to compete with ;)
have a nice day.
PRAY FOR SNOW!!
-e

No comments: